Saturday, March 22, 2008

Plan

I was talking to my dad today, and as he was passing out some advice, one thing really stood out. He said that it is important to have a plan. Right now I have a plan set for getting a new job, going to Sac, and joining either Highway Patrol or Sacramento PD. Right now I know that I want to get from A to Z, but I haven't really sat down and figured out what all the steps in between that need to get done are. I'm going to have to sit down do some research, make sure all my papers are in order for Sacramento State, set an appointment with some police recruits, set up an appointment for an interview for Bj's, and figure out what my expenses look like now that I moved out. I'm looking forward to getting really familiar with Excel during this week. Right now my goal is that everything works out, or at least that my plan goes better than Dwight Schrutes.

No comments: